Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

cruise control issue

sailmaster

Corvette
2000 coupe
Hi Group

I just bought a 2000 coupe,6speed, and my cruise control will not engage at any speed. Any suggestions where to look.
Thanks

Hi Group

I just bought a 2000 coupe,6speed, and my cruise control will not engage at any speed. Any suggestions where to look.
Thanks

Make sure that your cruise switch is in the "on" position in the turn signal lever. If it is, the next step would be to check the adjustment of both the clutch and brake light switches under the dash, if they are out of adjustment by just a little bit the cruise control will not engage. Good luck with it. :)

cruise control

Make sure that your cruise switch is in the "on" position in the turn signal lever. If it is, the next step would be to check the adjustment of both the clutch and brake light switches under the dash, if they are out of adjustment by just a little bit the cruise control will not engage. Good luck with it. :)

Are they under the steering column. I know the break pedal is crucial, didn't know the clutch impacted the cruise control. is the adjustment something I can do.
Thanks

Are they under the steering column. I know the break pedal is crucial, didn't know the clutch impacted the cruise control. is the adjustment something I can do.
Thanks

Yes, they are both under the steering column. Remove the lower left side dash cover and make sure that both switches are seated tightly against their pedal levers in the static (off) position.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom