Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cruise Control

G

gambit

I am working on my cruise that was disabled when I bought it. the speedo cables bypassed it when I bought it so I got two new cables and a new transducer, I replaced the cables and transducer and plugged it all back up but its not working 100% now. I have a question about the RESUME SOLENOID that attaches to the top of the transducer. It has two wires that plug in on the firewall side and what looks like to be a nipple for a vaccume hose, but there was no hose leading to it, so I dont know if one goes there, and where the other end would plug into. Can anybody help with that? It looks like the hose would pass THROUGH the wire connector if that helps any.

Thanks guys!

A vacuum hose is connected to the servo and then to a vac source at the intake manifold at the t fitting.

not sure if the 81 is the same as the 78, but there is a cruise vacuum "harness" you might want to take a look on either doc rebuild's sight, or perhaps even corvette central's site if you don't have an AIM to see the configuration. both of those sites have pretty good diagrams that should get you headed in the right direction.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom