Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cup Holder

djohnson01247

Corvette
1998 Carmine Coupe
I started putting these cup holders together in my garage... something to do while by vettes are stored.
Check out my link... http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/tos/spam.htmlThese also fit C-6.
Thanks. DJ

DJ, We have another member from MA selling what looks to be the exact same cup holders.

Please review the SPAM policy linked above. If you want to sell your cup holders on the forums, I don't have a problem with that as long as you click the UserCP link above, go down to Paid Subscriptions, and select Contract Vendor.

Thank you.
-Rob Loszewski, Site Administrator
CorvetteActionCenter.com

I'll try this out. Just ordered and paid via PayPal.

Since my car is hibernating until the snow melts I won't be able to do a road test for a while. I guess I'll test it in the garage just sitting in the car!

Thanks.

The cup holder will be on its way tomorrow morning... first thing... priority mail
Thanks.

Sorry for any confusion. I had seen a members information on cup holders, but when I clicked on the link, I received the home page with a statement that his cup holders "are no longer available". I will review the possibility of becoming a contract vendor. Thanks. DJ

C-5 Cup Holders (New Contract Vendor)

Now that I am officially a new contract vendor with CAC, please check out my website for a cup holder designed for the C-5... www.theclearoption.com
Thanks. DJ

I just received the cup holder today. Nice quality looking piece. Doesn't look like it would break easily. Took it out to the garage, took the cover off the car, and checked the fit. It slides in nicely and looks like it will hold very well. When the snow melts I'll do a road test!
C5C6CupHolder2.jpg

C5C6CupHolder5.jpg

Thanks

Nice pictures! Thanks for the feedback and pass the word. By using 1/4" plexi, I don't expect a problem. Tapped screws into the backplate make for a nice smooth back.

I, too, am waiting for the snow to melt. Can't wait to get my '98 out.

Thanks again, DJ

DJ, don't mean to highjack a post here but I ordered a set for our ZO6 this evening, thanks for adding the additional "drivers side button" to the site, Steve

Feedback

For those interested, check out this link (http://www.theclearoption.com/feedbackfrombuyers)
It takes you to an attached page on my website (www.theclearoption.com) where I have been posting feedback from actual buyers of my cup holders... both passenger and driver's side. The feedback has been great and I am sending these units all over the country!
Thanks. DJ

For those interested, check out this link (http://www.theclearoption.com/feedbackfrombuyers)
It takes you to an attached page on my website (www.theclearoption.com) where I have been posting feedback from actual buyers of my cup holders... both passenger and driver's side. The feedback has been great and I am sending these units all over the country!
Thanks. DJ

DJ, we used your cup holders on the trip from Raleigh to Bowling Green a month or so ago, they worked great. No problems even in the twisties between Boone and the interstate on US 321. :w

Cup Holders in Carlisle

I will be at Corvettes of Carlisle in a couple of weeks... Spot D53. Hope to see you there! www.theclearoption.com

Corvettes of Carlisle

Once again, Corvettes of Carlisle this coming weekend... spot D53. Hope to see you there!
DJ

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom