Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Cup Holders

Driver's Side Option for C-6

I just got back from the International Auto Show in NYC... Went specifically to see the ZR1... beautiful car! While there, I had an opportunity to check the driver's side of the C6 to see if The Clear Option would fit on that side of the C6. Yes, it does.
So if you have any interest for a cup holder option, either for driver or passenger, and you want to stay away from the small shallow stock holders sitting right up to your electronic dash controls, check it out.. www.theclearoption.com

feedback from buyers....

For those interested, check out this link (http://www.theclearoption.com/feedbackfrombuyers)
It takes you to an attached page on my website (www.theclearoption.com) where I have been posting feedback from actual buyers of my cup holders... both passenger and driver's side. The feedback has been great and I am sending these units all over the country!
Thanks. DJ

Cup Holders in Carlisle

I will be at Corvettes of Carlisle in a couple of weeks... Spot D53. Hope to see you there! www.theclearoption.com

Corvettes of Carlisle

Once again, Corvettes of Carlisle this coming weekend... spot D53. Hope to see you there!
DJ

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom