Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Curbed front wheel

Tom Martin

Corvette
2012 GS vert in red.
Can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement front wheel? I curbed the RF wheel (19" 5 spoke) on my '14 Z51. It's not terrible but it bothers me! OEM wheels are $700. That's the best price I've found. Is there any special place for me to look for a cheaper one? pn 19302113.

There are places where damaged wheels can be repaired for a lot less than new wheels.
In my area, "Wheel Connections" has done a good job repairing damaged wheels. Check your local area for places that can repair wheels.

Thanks Tuna

I'm not having much luck with the wheel. I just called the dealer and was quoted $855 for a replacement wheel. Now $700 doesn't sound too bad. Thank God it's not beat up too bad. It's still drivable.
Anybody else know of any place in Washington state??

Ask some of the premium car dealers in towns who they have repair their wheels. I got a referral from the local Mercedes dealer to a guy that repaired my curbed Z06 wheel for just over a hundred bucks. He picked it up at my house and returned it the next day.

Just a thought.

or you can contact Bob at houseofwheelsonline.com.

Last edited:
Try eBay I have found some there sometimes you have to be patient but the tough part is finding the exact model wheel you have but if it's stock that is easie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom