Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

custom console pics

400hp_76

Corvette
Black 1976 STINGRAY cpe, T-tops
Here are some pics of the console i made. Old one was falling apart and i needed some customization for the shifter.

Cool. ARe you leaving it natural, or are you going to have it covered?

It would be even more cool if you could fashion some drink holders into that puppy.

Looks really cool, you should chrome it :)

But a question, where'd ya hide the park brake?

Bill

Wacked that bad boy out. Who needs a stinkin parkin brake.(ha, i still have some modifications, but i figured i could live without it for a while.)

lol

No power brake turns for you in the near future.

Still looks good tho

Bill

How bout rigging the park brake on the left of the driver seat like the C4s? I always thought that was cool, never seen anyone do it to a Shark before.

-Eric

Looks great! I was thinking of going in that same direction soon, my console was ruined when I got the car. Mind if I borrow your idea?

I would like to see some more pics for sure, I really like the way that looks and i think it will go well with my custom interior. Do you think you could send me some pics and maybe some stats? like welding power and what not?!?! I have a 76 too so maybe even the measurements you used? No big hurry though, probably won't get to it until winter break. My e-mail addy is kcf1@alfred.edu if thats easier for you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom