Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Customizable Gauge Faces now Available for Pre-order!!!!!!!

tstar

Corvette
1999 Pewter Coupe
Customizable Gauge Faces now Available

Post removed due to advertising. -Rob

:cool looking forward to seeing the progress on this project!

Any possibility of having a raised redline, for those of us with modified engines? It isn't really clear (to me) if that is the intent of the "shift line" function in the link you provided (i.e., it looks like it changes the color, but not the actual "redline").

Also, since you are new member, you might want to check with a forum admin as to their policy of offering group sales. GL!

Yep, I've already coordinated the 6500 RPM for the Z06s. If you want a one off custom redline it might cost and additional fee...

Hopefully we'll get 23 more owner's to pre-order then they start production!

Oops, I just read the group sales part of your post. OK I'll check with them...

Although technically this isn't a group sale, Speedhut requires so many pre-orders before they will beginning tooling for production on new Faceplates.

Maybe I should just re-word the post????

I feel stupid, but how do I get in contact with a Forum administrator????????

Basically, I have a problem with this thread because you work for the company, so essentially what you're doing is advertising here - for free.

On the web page link in your post is the statement: If you have questions please email our model leader - Your Email Address

I've said it numerous times in these forums before - we have companies that pay good money to advertise here. Letting other companies come here and advertise for free - is against our policy and needs to stop.

I am the model leader because I GAVE them an IPC to use as template for model development. If you care to look at all the other cars that are in the model development program, you will see that there are all kinds of people and EMail addresses, and guess what? NO speedhut.com EMail addresses! I have no affiliation with Speedhut other then initiating the program to produce Gauges for OUR cars that will be available to EVERYONE!

I bought an IPC an attempt to get the IPC lighting converted over to Red, which failed, the best I got was tinting the Lense Red but it was too dark during the daytime;

finallenscolor.jpg

RedLens.jpg

Additionally I would assume that they do not want bombarded with EMails from numerous interested people...

I can understand how this would like I did work for them... but I DO NOT!

OH! I was involved in a rather epic Thread in another Forum on the Interior lighting mod, if you would like to read that, it should prove I'm on the up and up...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1588861

So in a nutshell, Speedhut requires 25 pre-orders before they will begin to make these gauges, I am trying to get the word out that the program exists and if anyone interested can help get these into production... If I stepped on supporting vendor's toes I apologize and would appreciate some constructive ideas on how to get the word out on these gauges, not just being falsely accused of some damn marketing scheme and being shut down!

Bump...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom