Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

D & M Restorations?????????

66 Red Rocket

Corvette
1966 Biig Block Coupe
Hi Guys, Can Anyone Give Me Any Feedback About D & M Restorations. I Am Looking Into Having My Guage Cluster Rebuilt. If Any Of You Know Of Someone Who Does Excelent Work Please Let Me Know. Thanks A Bunch, John

66 Red Rocket said:
Hi Guys, Can Anyone Give Me Any Feedback About D & M Restorations. I Am Looking Into Having My Guage Cluster Rebuilt. If Any Of You Know Of Someone Who Does Excelent Work Please Let Me Know. Thanks A Bunch, John

Could be a good winter project for you if you enjoy doing it yourself . Just a thought to check out Chapter 23 - Dash Restoration.( 67Heavens web site) Either way it'll look sharp when it's all done.

I had the clusters in both my '66 and my '60 redone over the winter by Corvette Specialties of Maryland. They rebuilt, tested, recalibrated as needed. Excellent results on both. Don't wait too long, it'll take 6-8 weeks to turn around.
http://www.corvettespecialtiesofmd.com/

66 Red Rocket said:

If you mean D&M in Illinois... Pricey... but you get what you pay for.

D&M did a cluster for me. They were nice to deal with but the cluster had to go back 3 times to get the faces right.

Now I would use Roger Scott at Corvette instruments. He has done work for me since and he is fast and really does a nice job. He knows his stuff!!

www.corvetteinstruments.com

Ian

Vette66AirCoupe said:
I had the clusters in both my '66 and my '60 redone over the winter by Corvette Specialities of Maryland. They rebuilt, tested, recalibrated as needed. Excellent results on both. Don't wait too long, it'll take 6-8 weeks to turn around.
http://www.corvettespecialtiesofmd.com/

With Brian, corvettespecialtiesofmd you get what you pay for, and that is excellent return for your investment. Extremely knowledgeable, and first class work. Highly recommended, they are the only ones who will ever touch my clusters, wiper/motors, etc.

Stepinwolf

ispanic said:
D&M did a cluster for me. They were nice to deal with but the cluster had to go back 3 times to get the faces right.

Now I would use Roger Scott at Corvette instruments. He has done work for me since and he is fast and really does a nice job. He knows his stuff!!

www.corvetteinstruments.com

Ian

i too have used Roger Scott for many gauges and clock. Quality work and quick turn around.

oWEN

People have mentioned Jason from Vetteinstruments in Virginia also with good results.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom