Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dark Saddle carpet set

1996Z15

Corvette
1969 Corvette coupe
After waiting nearly three months for my carpet to arrive from Romeo Engineering I finally received it last week; the only problem is they sent me Dark Saddle for a 1971-72 Corvette instead of the correct saddle color for a 1969 Corvette.
I am going to contact them to see if they'll make good on the deal but, I am not holding my breath.
So I am offering the set, which is brand new, for sale here. The carpet cost me $155.00 and I'd like to get that for it if possible.

I have been told that Romeo makes some great fitting carpet and that it's very correct in appearance; the only downside is the long wait. Here's your chance to avoid the wait and get that great fit you want for your car.

If interested please let me know and I'll be happy to put it back in the box and arrange for shipping.

Thanks,

Dave

Can you post a picture of the carpet color? I am also concerned about getting the wrong saddle color.

Thanks,
Dino

Dino89vette said:
Can you post a picture of the carpet color? I am also concerned about getting the wrong saddle color.

Thanks,
Dino

Dino,

I will take a picture of the carpet tonight and try to post it tomorrow. I will leave my saddle floor mats on top of the new carpet so you can see the contrast between the saddle I should have received versus the dark saddle that I got.

I took some pictures of the carpet; the dark colored piece is what I received from Romeo Engineering and the lighter piece is the saddle floor mat I received from Corvette America.
I am pretty sure that Romeo sent me dark saddle based upon what I have seen in other catalogs and by seeing the contrast between these two carpet pieces.

I tried to upload the pictures but they are too big; anyone know how I can reduce the size so I can post them?

Carpet images

I have attached two images of the carpet I have for sale. They show the color comparison between my saddle floor mats that I purchased from Corvette America and the darker colored carpet that I received from Romeo Engineering.
I am convinced that they sent me dark saddle for a 1971-72 Corvette instead of the correct saddle color for a 1968-69 Corvette.

I have attached two images of the carpet I have for sale. They show the color comparison between my saddle floor mats that I purchased from Corvette America and the darker colored carpet that I received from Romeo Engineering.
I am convinced that they sent me dark saddle for a 1971-72 Corvette instead of the correct saddle color for a 1968-69 Corvette.
Try moving your add over under part's for sale. I think you will have a better response. TLS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom