Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Day Light is RARE

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Ah November... 'tis the month for RARES annual Texas State Safety Inspection:

Last year as I recall I managed 48 miles from Nov. 2012 thru Nov. 2013.... Well I have reached an all time low in my Corvette Lifestyle. I am ASHAMED to post what kind of mileage abuse I did from Nov. 2013 thru Nov. 2014........ I managed to go the entire year with no accidents, traffic tickets all while driving a grand total of 7.8 MILES... It must be around 3.9 miles to the place I take RARE for inspection, I know the young guys mention every year about how pampered RARE must be and "WHAT A SHAME" not driving it more and really enjoying it more and let others share the beauty..

I can just hang my head and ask the Corvette Gods and RARE for forgiveness this THANKSGIVING... :Buttslap :duh :cry

Bud
:Steer

I feel your pain, Bud. While I put more than 7.8 miles on my C5's this year, it's probably still less than 1,000 -- combined... :(

Just can't seem to stay in the same place as my Vettes for any length of time... I'm heading back to Kentucky for a year, to work a follow-on flight test program on the project I'd been working between 2009-2013; and the C5's will stay in Texas and Pittsburgh...

I think that I see a change in status for next year Bud. :thumb

I think that I see a change in status for next year Bud. :thumb

YEAH! He's gonna sale RARE to me, and I'll put some mileage on her!
Heck, I would put on about 1500 miles just getting her to Florida! :D
Come on Bud.......... Tickle the right pedal once in awhile :L!
And SMILE while yer doing it! :thumb
Andy :w

I spent so much time with the Z06 this year that my '58 never got out of the garage. I have to do a lot more driving with that one next year to make up for lost time.

We (actually I :D) drive ours. I figure why let my heirs have all the fun?

Tickle the right pedal once in awhile :L!
And SMILE while yer doing it! :thumb
Andy :w

Tickling the right pedal is something I enjoy.. It is a linear action from where it is to where it stops.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom