Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

delco radio amp cap values

corvette66

Corvette
1969 427
Does anybody know the value of the ceramic capacitors used on the factory delco stereo radio amps? I'm referring to the ceramic caps on the aluminum heat sink. usually those caps will have a number on them such as 473 472 4700 etc. which is the pf (pico farad) value i'm looking for. The heat sink I have didn't have the amps or caps on it, I got the new amps, now I just got to get the caps. appreciate the help, thanx

Does anybody know the value of the ceramic capacitors used on the factory delco stereo radio amps? I'm referring to the ceramic caps on the aluminum heat sink. usually those caps will have a number on them such as 473 472 4700 etc. which is the pf (pico farad) value i'm looking for. The heat sink I have didn't have the amps or caps on it, I got the new amps, now I just got to get the caps. appreciate the help, thanx
;shrugYou might have better luck looking at vintage car radio sites or search on youtube(I saw a few about restoring car radios).

;shrugYou might have better luck looking at vintage car radio sites or search on youtube(I saw a few about restoring car radios).
Thanx for the suggestion, I did find the value, so for anybody who finds this in the future, the caps are .01 uf which i believe is 10,000 pf

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom