Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Denim Shirts... Who's interested??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
Ok I've priced the denim shirt shown below. Depending upon qty ordered will determine the cost.. If I can get a minimum of 20 orders I can probably sell these shirts for around $33, if not, then we'll be looking at somewhere around $35~$37 each, shipping included in these prices.

So please take a look and let me know.. By the way, I still have Polo Shirts, Hats and Coffee mugs available.. AND IN STOCK ;)
19l81denimshirt-med.jpg
19l81shortsleeve.jpg

Port Authority™ - Long Sleeve Denim Shirt. S600
This classic 100% cotton, 6.5-ounce denim shirt is perfect for a corporate or casual situation.
  • double needle stitching
  • atch pocket
  • button-down collar
  • button-through sleeve plackets
  • adjustable cuffs and a back pleat.
  • Fabric is stonewashed to enhance comfort and softness
  • Stonewash process enhances the unique appearance of each garment
Unisex sizes: S-3XL
TLS600 sizes: LT-3XLT

NOTE: The short sleeve shirts would be the same price. I thought maybe they would be just a tad less, I mean, Less Material :confused.. Of Course there are a whole lot CHEAPER shirts out there, but as is my standard, these are good quality Shirts as are the other Items we have in our L81 Store ;)

And for those of you that have ordered in the past and NOT PAID .... FORGET IT! You are no LONGER a member of the L81VetteRegistry and I WILL NOT SELL anything to you, "YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!"

I'm in

Bud.......... I'm in for a LG. Tell me when you need the $$.

............ Nut

Rare81 said:
And for those of you that have ordered in the past and NOT PAID .... FORGET IT! You are no LONGER a member of the L81VetteRegistry and I WILL NOT SELL anything to you, "YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!"

You tell'em Bud! Better yet post the names of the weenies who stiffed you, anyone near me and I'll go collect for you. BTW, if you're interested shoot me an email and I'll help you set up a PayPal account so you can avoid this in the future, or maybe Rob can set it up for you too. Just did this for myself and it's not hard at all.

Put me down for a possible order, I'm assuming a large (38-40)

There is a place on the net where you can upload images and put them on products.
Look at www.cafepress.com They handle the payments!
No denim shirts.... however!

Here is an example from the Miata club in Hawaii
Click Here

Little work to set up.... just an idea

Edited, I added the short sleeve ;) ttt
Bud

Chuck,
Seeing how you are one of the "Best" customers here at the L81 Store, I'll move along on this and see what I can do as a minimum order and get some firm prices.

Grizz, Scott & Bob,
With the added Short Sleeve, would you still prefer the Long Sleeve?

I'll get clarification if there is added $$ for the TALL sizes too. I should be able to get the information yet today Friday 11/22 and get it posted yet today ;)

These Shirts (or other "Gear" from the Registry Store) sure would make for a nice Christmas Presents!! ;)

BudD
:bu :w

I called Richard at SafeDesigns about the Denim shirts. I ordered 4 shirts to see how they turn out. When I receive them I'll post photo's of them here. I ordered
  • 1~Large Short Sleeve
  • 1~Large Long Sleeve
  • 1 XLarge Short Sleeve
  • 1 XLarge Long Sleeve
These shirts are NOT the same brand as shown in my previous post! Richard and I have worked together from the beginning on our Polo Shirts, Hats and Travel Mugs. He knows my requirement for quality products, and he tells me I will not be disappointed in these Shirts. These shirts are less expensive (the price break is better when ordered in quanity) than Port Authority Shirts. About the only problem, I didn't see any TALL sizes available, and I forgot to ask Richard that question :(

19shirt_shortsleeveb.jpg
&
19shirt_longsleeveb.jpg

The shirts should be here in about 10 days or so!

BudD

Long sleeve.....short sleeve....Man I hate shopping :crazy I'll probably have to get both since I won't be able to make up my mind. This is why my wife buys all of my clothes and I dress funny.

But seriously Bud, the first time I did business on Ebay I set up a PayPal account. Easy to do and takes the worry out of getting paid.

Tom

I agree with Tom,

Paypal works very well, and I would prefer it as a payment option. Put me down for a short-sleeved denim shirt.

Bud,

You can put me down for another medium polo and a long sleeved denim in medium.

BTW..... I agree with Scott81

Tell me where to send the money, personally I'd rather pay first.

Rick

RalleyRed said:
Bud,

You can put me down for another medium polo and a long sleeved denim in medium.

BTW..... I agree with Scott81

Tell me where to send the money, personally I'd rather pay first.

Rick
Rick,
You sure look good in that L81 Polo shirt you bought at Bowling Green, now if we could just get you into a 1981 Corvette too :D Thanks everyone for the orders and support.

PayPal
I checked into this a while back, their % per sale, and transaction fee would have to be added into the cost of the "Gear" and the higher the cost, the more % PayPal gets. Right now I have a pretty good stock of Polo Shirts, Hats and Travel Mugs, but once they are gone, they are gone! It really doesn't pay for me to spend that kind of money to maintain shelf stock But the set up fee to run anything under 12 to 20 items, depending upon the item is usually $20, of course that is waived with meeting the minimum order.

I WANT EVERY L81 member that wants one of our L81 items to be able to afford them, therefore I am doing all I can to make our stuff affordable and available. There are a few BAD apples in every bunch, I just find it hard to swallow when a fellow Corvetter STIFFS another one! I would love to put their names up in lights, but I won't do it. I travel and go to a lot of Corvette events around the USA, sooner or later their path and mine will cross. "I know who you are and I know what you did to me and the L81 Vette Registry Membership" Trust me I will not forget!

BudD
:bu :w

Short sleeve?

Yeah Bud..... It's winter over here!!! I'll stay with the Long Sleeve until springtime. Say the word and the check is on the way. The L81 Polo gets a LOT of attention every time I wear it. Way cool.

.......... Nut

Bud;

You da man!!! Put me down for an XL short sleeve and let me know the total.

Hi bud I hope Iam not to late but I would love a xxl short sleeve
vern

Hi Bud,
Greetings from Australia.
I bought 2 polo shirts from you and I must tell you they have created some interest over here.
Next Easter we will be travelling down to the nation's capital - Canberra for the annual Corvette Convention. This will be particularly big due the the 50th anniversary celebrations. It is about 1800 klms from home and our club ( Corvettes Down Under Car Club) will be going down enmass. I will proudly wear the L81 polo shirt and try to drum up some interest with fellow 1981 corvetters. We have about 100 members in our club however, I am the only member with a 1981.
I would love to buy some travel mugs but getting them over here unbroken is a big risk.
Anyway keep up the great work with the site and new apparell.
George.

vern and George ~ Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community & L81 Forum ~

I ordered 4 denim shirts, 1 Large Long Sleeve, 1 Large Short Sleeve, and 1 each XLarge. They should be here this week, once I get these and can actually touch them, try them on and they pass our quality standards, I'll take orders :D

George,
Sending you the travel mugs wouldn't be any problem, they are stainless steel with plastic inserts ;)

Sure would be nice to get these Denim shirts so maybe we could get them out for a Christmas Gift ;)

Thanks everyone for your support!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom