Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Denim Shirts... Who's interested??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking shirts Bud, I'll need at least one XL long sleeve (it's damn cold up here)......I am assuming the registry logo is being put on as well (it probably goes without saying, but had to ask cuz the bookeeper needs to know I'm getting value for money!!). Let me know when to send the money, can even do it in advance...make sure you let me know the shipping and handling so I can add that to the amount......regards......dbj:D :BOW

I Received the SHIRTS

Yesterday I received the 4 Denim Shirts I ordered ;) Here is a photo of me wearing a long sleeve shirt, sorry for the quality of the photo, but consider the subject matter, it's a wonder it develop at all :eek

19denimshirtxl-med.jpg

Hopefully sometime this weekend we will get the Store order form to include these items, and the price. I can't remember what these shirts cost, I'll have to review my paper work when I get home later tonight. I think.. .. with packaging and shipping they should be around $30 + a couple of Bucks..

They are really nice quality shirts MY ONLY concern is this mfr. does not offer them in TALL sizes.. I'll check a little more about this too. The shirt I have on in the photo is an XL long sleeve, it fits really good, if you have extra long arms.. they might be a tad short.. other than that these are really nice..

Again, when the order form on the Registry gets modified to reflect these new shirts, I will take orders for a period of time then order ONLY enough shirts for those orders.. I may,, ;) get a couple extra to have in the Registry Store, but, the overhead on all the stuff I have now, doesn't make my wife real happy :(

I will get some better quality photo's tonight too (of just the shirts and the Logo ;) )

Bud Dougherty
L81VetteRegistry
Admiinistrator

Bud,

If you would drop me an e-mail when they are ready, I don't check the L81 registry so I won't know when you've updated the order form.
I'll even order a coffee mug:D

Rick

:upthumbs

Well Bud.......the shirt looks nice. I'm up for a long sleeve for sure.

What's on the ceiling?

Tom

Ceiling? Maybe the other three denim shirts are spinning on his ceiling fan... :L

:J

I'm gonna want two short sleeves (large).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom