Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Desperately need outer window moulding

Corvette
63 Resto Coupe-Red 65 Roadster
I am in need of one ( 1 ) only, outer side window stainless moulding. It is the moulding to which the rubber, outer window wipe is attached. It must be a LEFT side coupe, from 1964 to 1967.

I also have a few convertible pieces that I could use to trade, if need be.

Stepinwolf

A.K.A. Robert Pelland
robert.pelland@cgocable.ca

Give Brian at Bair's Corvettes in Linesville Pennsylvania. I needed the same part (I think) and he came up with one for $40 US. Very good condition.
Don't have his number handy but look him up on the web. May be listed as Yogi Bair's Corvettes.

Give Brian at Bair's Corvettes in Linesville Pennsylvania. I needed the same part (I think) and he came up with one for $40 US. Very good condition.
Don't have his number handy but look him up on the web. May be listed as Yogi Bair's Corvettes.

Nova Joe, since I was not able to source any, I took two from a convertible, and modified them so that they would fit the coupe.

The 63 coupe pieces are competely different from the 64 to 67 models, and this is why they are expensive, and difficult to obtain. The best prices I had found in the past were between 500$ to 700$ for a pair, so " with all due respect " I can't see Brian, ( I know him personnely quite well along with " Yogi " ) giving away these type of pieces for such a low price.

The part I was refering to in this post is the exterior stainless that runs horinzontally along the top, outer lip of the door, to which the rubber window wipe is attached.

Thank's for the head's-up

Stepinwolf

Argghhh! My mistake. Had the pieces mixed up. The part I got was the rear window lower molding for my '67. I had searched ad nauseum for it, locally, on line and at Carlisle with no luck. My last visit to Brian a few weeks ago and, Viola! $40 was great.

Maybe next time I can be of more help.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom