Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Detailing question!

scotch1

Corvette
1994 convert. 2002 C5 coupe
HI.
Question:

Whar do you use to clean and protect the rough cast surfaces of the engine ??.
Tom

Hi,

I've moved this to the "Care & Detailing" forum as it might attract more answers.

Elaine

HI.
Question:

Whar do you use to clean and protect the rough cast surfaces of the engine ??.
Tom

Tom - check out this thread from CAC member B17Crew:

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/care-detailing/95366-how-i-detailed-my-engine-bay.html

He did an amazing job on his engine bay and the results, as you can see, were stunning!

If you're referring to the aluminum surfaces, he recommended Mothers Mag and Aluminum Polish. If you have other questions, a PM to him with a link to this thread will probably get him on board with more suggestions.

And since GS Diva has checked in, you've already caught the eye of the CAC Care and Detailing First Lady. :upthumbs

:wJane Ann

Tom - check out this thread from CAC member B17Crew:

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/care-detailing/95366-how-i-detailed-my-engine-bay.html

He did an amazing job on his engine bay and the results, as you can see, were stunning!

If you're referring to the aluminum surfaces, he recommended Mothers Mag and Aluminum Polish. If you have other questions, a PM to him with a link to this thread will probably get him on board with more suggestions.

And since GS Diva has checked in, you've already caught the eye of the CAC Care and Detailing First Lady. :upthumbs

:wJane Ann

Jane Ann,

Thanks! :L

And thanks for guiding Tom to a possible answer to his engine detailing question.

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom