Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dick Guildstrand's GSRT

twiget

Corvette
In the market
It has been a while since I've heard about any tuner cars comming from Guildstrand, but then I found a story on Edmunds.com about Guildstrand's GSRT, or "Grand Sport Removable Targa"

The story dosent mention any performance numbers, but considering the $95,000 price tag (on top of a new Z06), I'm sure Guildstrand added a few go fast goodies.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I like the coil pack relocation and valve covers!
Does anyone know who has this kit?

can you use your stock factory red wires?
What does something like this cost?

thanks,
chris

Chris, as I mentioned in the post above, there are no details in the Edmunds.com story. The mods were done by Guildstrand in southern California, and it costs $95,000 on top of the price of a Z06.

Jason

Chris, as I mentioned in the post above, there are no details in the Edmunds.com story. The mods were done by Guildstrand in southern California, and it costs $95,000 on top of the price of a Z06.

Jason

Ouch!

For you Guldstrand or Skunk fans... feast your eyes on this one....

from member nthfinity's website...

hotlinked photo may not appear but there are some great shots at the other end of this link Click.

Guldstrand GS90 Nassau Roadster

Guldstrand_GS90_Nassau_Roadster_10.jpg

Sorry it's soooo largeeeeee.
Deal with it. :chuckle

:wJane Ann

I'd love to have one of those cars, but I have a rule. I wont spend more on a car than I spent on the house I'm living in (a Ferrari being the only exception) :chuckle

For you Guldstrand or Skunk fans... feast your eyes on this one....

from member nthfinity's website...

hotlinked photo may not appear but there are some great shots at the other end of this link Click.

Guldstrand GS90 Nassau Roadster

Sorry it's soooo largeeeeee.
Deal with it. :chuckle

Nice pic Jane Ann. I never was a fan of the hammer head look on the nose of the GS90. I think it makes the car look too much like a whale shark with it's mouth open, trolling for kelp or what ever it is whale sharks eat. ;LOL

Dick Guildstrand was one of the lucky few that got to drive the original Grand Sport's back in the '60's. Guess that is why he's named so many of his cool tuner Corvettes Grand Sport's.

Jason

Interesting.95000 BUCKS and he still used the stock Z06-LS3 intake!Maybe it's not as bad as it's made out to be.

Hey guys I know this is my first post here, nevertheless I would like to chime in regards to the GSRT. The car is a friend of mines that I go driving with on Sundays. The engine is pushing out approximately 600 hp. and the targa top I amazing with it on you would never know it comes off the build quality is of the highest. Don’t know what else to say other than this car can really move and the sound from the engine will just take your breath way when you’re following in the canyons or a straightaway. Oh yeah it weights about the same as the stock Z06 or a little under if I remember right.

liranM :welcome

Thanks for the input about the car. It is beautiful. :upthumbs Can you get some bigger pics from your friend and post them?

:w Jason

This car, or one just like it, is in a vette magazine and belongs to a guy named LINGENFELTER.Relative of the FAMOUS Lingenfelter.

Hey guys I know this is my first post here, nevertheless I would like to chime in regards to the GSRT. The car is a friend of mines that I go driving with on Sundays...........

Glad you chimed in! Join us more often!

In fact, when you can, post a thread in the New Member Forum HERE so more of our community can come by and say hello. And invite your friend to join us too since his GSRT is already here. :L

I like the coil pack relocation and valve covers!
Does anyone know who has this kit?

can you use your stock factory red wires?
What does something like this cost?

thanks,
chris
contact katechengines.com

twiget said:
I'd love to have one of those cars, but I have a rule. I wont spend more on a car than I spent on the house I'm living in (a Ferrari being the only exception) :chuckle

The answer is obvious... Buy a more expensive house ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom