Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Different color

tmkassin

Corvette
2009 LS3
Saw a Lime Green C-5 in Clarion, PA yesterday. Never saw this color before. Turns out they only made 44 of them in 1997.Anybody else ever seen one?View attachment 22230

I saw one last year at the C4/C5 Bash at the Bowling Green Mecca!!

It' s a beautiful color.

When I think Lime green, I think of the color of muscle cars of the late 60's to early 70's.

With a total of 378 Fairway Greens made in '97 & '98, only 60 convertibles were made in '98. Here's a pic of mine:

fun41s.jpg

Geez, when I think of lime green, I think of stickers and fart can mufflers.

Personally, I've always liked the green C5's (both Fairway Green and Bowling Green Metallic), particularly with the oak interior and top (if convertible). And the magnesium rims just seem to be the perfect finishing touch with those colors! :thumb

Nice car! I have seen a few at the Bash. Was yours one last year?

No, I wasn't there. Was at Carlisle last year and will be there again this year. Since that last pic was taken I've made a few changes, like bigger brakes and had the wheels powder coated a lighter, more complimentary color. I thought the original bronze color was just a bit too dark for Fairway Green. :D

Ampers50.jpg

I actually saw on just the other day driving around here in Colorado Springs. It thought it looked nice.

It's been just over a year since that last photo was taken. I've made a few changes since then...

V006.jpg

V001.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom