Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Display of Industry partners

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe
Is there a way to change the location of the display for Industry partners? I recall seeing a thread a few weeks back on this display, but can't find it now to see if it contains this info. With the block of partners displaying at the left of the screen, scrolling to the right while reading a thread is required. :mad I can't read the text when zooming out. Please help.:W

Hmmmmmmmm??? I guess I've made the "Ignore list" for the moderators too? :rotfl That took some doing!

Not trying to get rid of the display for Industry partners, just move it to the top or bottom of the screen. Any help would be appreciated.;help

"I guess I've made the "Ignore list" for the moderators too?"
:D I've been found out :rotfl

I thought about "Trying" to answer your question and even provide some usefull help, but... :W I don't know of anyway to move the little boxes to somewhere else on your screen.

Being on Staff here, I'll refrain from voicing my opinion of "*Those LITTLE Boxes*" :eek:hnoes

I guess any answer would be better than putting you on my "Ignore List" :chuckle ... let me cogitate on that for a bit ;) :boogie

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom