Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Do I REALLY wanna 'vette?

Ok Ok...So give it up... How much did you pay for this rare car?

I know you said that you don't really care for the 'rareness' of a car, but given the ultra-low number of that car produced, you may want to start caring, as the price could be much much much more than you paid for it. I'd suggest getting it checked/inspected and appraised. (And hopefully the person you bought it from never finds out! :L)

I'm not sure if the previous owner knew how limited of a production these LT-1's were...and I didn't really wanna let him know either...For example, he replaced the matching #'s alternator with some GM replacemet and the original alternator is gone forever now...
For the most part, he did take good care of it and had most of his work done by a reputable 'vette shop. Rebiult front suspension, new radiator, new tires, rebuilt carb, etc...
I already had the car appraised and paid well under the appraised value...all the #'s were checked and verified as original and not fakes, frame is straight and rust-free...
so I'm a happy camper :)

You can still get a maching number alternator NOS (New Old Stock) if you wanted to. I'm curious at this point what the car would be appraised at in it's current state.

Me? If I wasn't concerned about overall collectibility, I'd get it appriased, and if it IS a big money item, I'd sell it and buy 2 or vettes with it! :L :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom