Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Do you have more than 1 vette?

Yes, a 95 comp yellow Vert and an 04 med spiral gray Vert.
100_0330-1.jpg

100_0331.jpg

I currently own 2

my 89 I have had for 15 years:
1.jpg

My 1990 ZR-1 I have had for 1 year
DX6490_79.jpg

I currently own 2

my 89 I have had for 15 years:
1.jpg

My 1990 ZR-1 I have had for 1 year
DX6490_79.jpg
The black ZR-1 is a keeper. Going to be worth a ton of money:thumb.

The black ZR-1 is a keeper. Going to be worth a ton of money:thumb.

not that much.. it is not all original, so I will make it my own and enjoy it.. it has 60K miles and was in poor shape when I bought it

I've actually gone the other way. I reduced my Corvette holdings.
Last year I had a 65, 71, 91, and 02 and quite a few times had 6 at once. I absolutely love and are obsessed with these cars I decided to sell every one of them and buy a new 2007 Oct 07. I was always fixing, rigging, registering, insuring, state inspecting, etc. etc. etc.
AND most of the time I walked by every one of them to get into the 02 for comfort and power.
I don't regret it and love the 07. I don't have to walk by any of them and was able to purchase other hobbies, new 21' Monterey boat, new Harley Road King, new pickup. I had the greatest time trying to decide which hobby to love for the day and sometimes I did them all just because!

Chuck M
:beer

'71 350/270 L48 Coupe
Numbers Matching Ontario Orange 4 spd, Mid-year side pipes, deluxe black leather interior, a/c, ps, pb, pw, tilt/telescopic steering wheel, 92k miles.
Still has original rotors rivetted to the hubs.

'88 350/245 L98 Coupe
Dark Red Automatic, Z52 Handling Package, 3.07 Rear axle, Saddle Interior, all options, 2 Tops.

DSC01947.jpg

we have 4
my 97 is the DD
the 68 is the fair weather driver
my Wife has an 82 Ce
the 76 is having a 305TPI/700R4 install
DSC03636a.jpg

51.JPG

We currently have two, my 67 Coupe and her 92 convertible. She wants a straight axle. Gotta Love the woman:upthumbs

Also have 59 Impala 2dr hard top work in progess and just picked up a 91 Maserati TC with 6500 miles on it.

..............................Griz

Corvettes Galore

My wife's daily driver is a '92 - Z07 - auto - with 120,000 miles. Still able to win at the autox course. (It also runs in NCCC and SCCA low speed events).
OurCorvettes033.jpg

My fun ride is a '90 - 383 - SuperRam track car.
90RedRacer071.jpg

We had too many Corvettes (if that is possible), and my 6 speed Ruby was being neglected, so we just sold it to my brother. (102,000 miles). We had it for 7 years.
15178_08.jpg

And our project car is a Corvette want-to-be. It's a 94 Z28 - LT1 - 6 speed w/ 112,000 miles.
74007_10.jpg

C4s provide so much value and fun at a great price, everyone should have a few.

Have three but am really itching for a C5 now. You'll see in my avatar what I have. However, I'm really wanting to build a Factory Five GTM, and it uses C5 running gear; perhaps even C6 now with the new version so that is competing with actually getting the C5. If you are curious what a GTM is... go to these websites... don't let the "kit" fool you....

http://www.factoryfive.com/gtmhome.html

Click to the links on the right and you will see the frame, design specs and what this thing can do. It is kicking butt over Ferrari's left and right in road tests.................. :thumb

I have 3 - all C4's..just worked out that way: an 85, 93 Ruby, 96 LT4 vert. I'm not big into vert's but I figured the last one may as well be a vert to be different. Trust me, without going into details, there is a sound reason for every one of them :)

Just one....for now.Started out with a 77 that I was almost killed in when I was hit head-on.Got a 79 now,but would like to try a newer model.Which one fits a guy 6'3" tall best?:D
JerryChamberscarshow010.jpg

2 for now white 6-speed 2-top 89 convertible and medium blue 6-speed 89 Callaway convertible! Was thinking about selling white car but with current values no reason too! Always looking for one more and current economy may just provide it!! :thumb

Only one now, recently sold my '84 (white), miss it a lot, but LOVE my '92 (also white) ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom