Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

does anyone have 20" chrome wheels/tires on thier c-4 corvette

grumpyvette

does anyone have 20" chrome wheels/tires on thier c-4 corvette, what brand style, width, offset,tire size ETC. and price? PICTURES?????
PROBLEMS??

e2_12.jpg

I know it can be done! heres some JUST NOT NEARLY MY TASTE

this is supposed to be a picture of 20" rear and 19" front wheels MUCH...MUCH..
BETTER BUT STILL NOT WHAT ID SELLECT

2107349_10_full.jpg

I think that 20's are too big for the sleek C4 body style. They are much better on the "fat butt" C5's. Now with that said, I like the Quasar Blue vette above. Are those HRE's or Fikse wheels? Those are very sharp. The purple vette's wheels remind me too much of some import "bling-bling". But I always say, it's my opinion, and if you want those on your car "go-for-it" you only have to satisfy yourself.

That's a nice wheel.

OMG my car is 1990 vert purple with white canvas top who copied me and who's car is this. Not sure about wheels. But do like the other shown. wow this was a shock, so much for thinking I was original. lol Oh I have the hard top also and its Purple :D Pretty cool

I like the blue one on the bottom to. I agree with whoever said 20" may be too big for the C4 but I love the way it fills the wheel wells and it looks like its been lowered, wonder if it has or its the wheels. If it has been lowered then 20"'s might not look so big on a stock vette. i dont know what size of rims 69myway has on his black car but it is bad to the bone. but its not a C4 either.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom