Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

does anyone know how many ZR1s have been made yet?

ZR1 Production

Not sure how many so far but I think production rate is 2,000 / year, which is certainly more than the total Ford GT run, which the Z smokes for lunch :beer

Not sure how many so far but I think production rate is 2,000 / year, which is certainly more than the total Ford GT run, which the Z smokes for lunch :beer

Amen to that!

:L

You guys have probably already seen this page from the CAC Tech Center but I'll throw it in here just as an FYI:

Corvette Action Center | Model Center | C6 | 2009 - 2010 ZR1 Registry

Although it's not an absolute total, it does keep a running tally of REGISTERED ZR1s.

And welcome to the Corvette Action Center!
:wJane Ann

No where near 2000. I believe #1190 is made. Looking at 1200-1300 for the year before 2010 are made by fall. I've read somewhere that the #1190 is on its way to a dealer from another forum.

No where near 2000. I believe #1190 is made. Looking at 1200-1300 for the year before 2010 are made by fall. I've read somewhere that the #1190 is on its way to a dealer from another forum.

As of information available today, 07.01.09, the latest number ZR1 in transit is #1263 (for museum delivery). There may be a few later numbers that surface in the next few weeks, but not many.

At the bash in April, there were to be a total of 1240 ZR1s for the final build-out. As of last Friday, June 26th, production is complete for the 2009 models.

NOTE: Total production will NOT exactly equal the number of the last unit, due to omission of some numbers during the year's build sequence. With several numbers not used throughout the year, total production is still likely to end up around the 1240 "Bash" number.

Standard Production

My only interest in the numbers is that the quantity of ZR's can be viewed as standard production, limited as it is. I'm hoping that the existence of this dominant Vette is seen as regular Chevy capability, unlike these custom short-run skunk-works things like the Ford GT, 3 years and out.
...and how 'bout production of the a$$-kicking Z-06? Pretty standard, right?

Other than this, I'm truly hoping for the best with this bizzare circuitous labyrinthine 'legal' proceeding referred to as "bankruptcy" that GM is tripping through now.

My only interest in the numbers is that the quantity of ZR's can be viewed as standard production, limited as it is. I'm hoping that the existence of this dominant Vette is seen as regular Chevy capability, unlike these custom short-run skunk-works things like the Ford GT, 3 years and out.
...and how 'bout production of the a$$-kicking Z-06? Pretty standard, right?

Other than this, I'm truly hoping for the best with this bizzare circuitous labyrinthine 'legal' proceeding referred to as "bankruptcy" that GM is tripping through now.

I understand your sentiments. The Ford GT is one of my personal all-time favorites; but regardless of final production numbers, it was not produced in-house like the ZR1/ZO6.

I understand your sentiments. The Ford GT is one of my personal all-time favorites; but regardless of final production numbers, it was not produced in-house like the ZR1/ZO6.

The GT was made at Ford's Wixom, Mich plant, where the other brief model, the Lincoln LS ( the one that was supposed to take on the BMW 5-series) was made - 5 years and out.

Long live the Vette!! :thumb

Not enough, because there isn't one in my garage :)

I would sell my house to get one of those babies, I wouldn't enjoy it long because the wife would kill me.

Not enough, because there isn't one in my garage :)

I would sell my house to get one of those babies, I wouldn't enjoy it long because the wife would kill me.
Get rid of the wife,there evil anyway!!:thumb

:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom