Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Done Deal (Done looking!)

Papa

Corvette
95 Dk Red/Blk Ragtop
I am now officially done looking...the new ababy has arrived...
95 LT1 Dark Red Metallic/Blk Convertible...
The smile could be permanent? :w

congratulations!!!! and yes the smile is permanant!

p.s............... you mean they make hardtops too?

Great looking car, love the color have a 90 same color. Enjoy it, it's doesn't get any better. :upthumbs " keep the :w "

Thanks

I was back and forth on coupe or convertible....this one was too good to pass up.
Papa

:w

Yeah, enjoy the vert, after all if you could always get a hardtop if you wish.

Congrats - that is one beautiful baby! She reminds me of my first, a '94 Torch Red convertible... but I really like that Metallic Red too!

Enjoy!

Jane Ann

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! :beer

B17Crew
:w

Very nice. Enjoy!

Boo-T-ful !!
Congratulations and enjoy!

Nice car, your info says North Texas, where in north Texas? I am only about 100 miles from the panhandle area. You can be very specific with this thread :http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73191 Many forum members have located themselves with this map. Just remember to zoom in close, you can probably pick out your specific house!

Wow, that sure looks purdy, especially the wheels! They instantly caught my eye.

Being in North Texas, you could drive year round, right?

Thanks to all...

In response to the N Texas Question...DFW Area (guess I'll change the profile ;) )

Thanks for all the nice comments...I have really nejoyed all the informative threads and opinions I've read here..helped alot in making my decision where to jump in. I also look forward to learning more through the participaiton here and hopefully adding a thing or two along the way. :w
Papa

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom