Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

door chime

H

hallslt4

The chime will activate,but will speed up,and cut out.Sometimes
it will not work at all,this just started happening today.
Help me,i may call Jerry Watts at the museum monday. I like
for everything to work.I'm on my way to the 20th celebration
of the plant,it starts june 2nd.Be seen in Bowling Green.

I can tell you where it is...

the module is located behind the A/C controls. You need to take the face plate off to get at it. To take the face plate off, you start inside the console and remove the two screws that hold the back of the face plate down. Then start working your way up and forward. Dont forget the one under the ashtray.

Mine is intermitant now. My son found a hairline crack in the circuit etch. He mounted it back in and put something to wedge it in so that it is under tension to keep the crack together, but it still doesn't work all the time. When it djoesn't work, if I bang lighly on the passenger side of the radio area, it starts to work, sometimes.

Good luck!

Mine did the same thing but with some other things as well like my MPG gauge would read 0 and fuel gauge was making me feel like I was getting 30MPG Lol!!

Turned out being a computer replacment try going to a GM dealer and have them hook up their computer to it (they usually do it for free) If your sensors or computer is messed up they will tell you

Hope it turns out well!

BigRed said:

going to a GM dealer and have them hook up their computer to it (they usually do it for free) If your sensors or computer is messed up they will tell you

FREE?????? :eek
A GM DEALER?!???!?!?! :eyerole
U GOTTA BE KIDDING!!!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom