Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Door handle inserts?

clydeyb

Corvette
2001 Light Pewter Coupe, Auto
Does anyone know the name of those inserts that are always missing from the door handle area and where I can get replacements. I really don't know what they are but many Corvette's I looked at were missing them. I also don't know what purpose they serve, they look like they just might be filler panels of some sort. Any help would be appreciated?

Hey, BAD-C5, where did you get that picture of my wife????????

I shut my door one day and it fell right out-great!put just a little glue on it:thumb

Not to be stupid or uninformed but where do these inserts go? Are they on the inside door handles, I can't tell from the picture on the site.

Thanks,

Mark

Not to be stupid or uninformed but where do these inserts go? Are they on the inside door handles, I can't tell from the picture on the site.

Thanks,

Mark

It covers the fasteners in the depression created for the door pull handle. I lost one at the first show of the year!! Ordered three from Corvette Central, carry one as a spare in the console... :thumb

I was missing one on the drivers side when I bought the car. Replaced it from the local chevy dealership for $2.50. If I lose another one, I'll superglue it in. hahah

Dave

Had the passenger side missing, called one of the local Chevy dealers and they had 3 in stock! Must be used on other Chevy's as well? $2.99 plus tax out the door....

Had the passenger side missing, called one of the local Chevy dealers and they had 3 in stock! Must be used on other Chevy's as well? $2.99 plus tax out the door....

Hey, neighbor! Here's a :w from Parker. Welcome to the :CAC
:)

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom