Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Drag radials FS

Hib Halverson

Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
Corvette
71 04 12 19
I have a pair of Goodyear D4304 Eagle SS Drag Radials for sale. The size is 315/35ZR17. They are "near new". I put them on, used them for photo props, drove the car for several dozen miles then parked the car in the shop. I then dismounted them. They've never seen a race track and hardly even seen the street. They go for about 410 bucks a pair, new.

300 bucks plus shipping to your address from California.

If interested contact me at finspeed@charter.net

hib how do you feel these compare to the mickey thompson drag radials ?

hib good luck with the sale , since their isnt much info on these tires ,i went with the new nitto nto5r, as i need a new set for fontana on sat.

hib good luck with the sale , since their isnt much info on these tires ,i went with the new nitto nto5r, as i need a new set for fontana on sat.
Brad,
Hib said he never used it on track. so its hard to feel the difference from other brand! jmho

hadi , that i understand just thought he might have a little input from street driving with them. he is very knowledgable as he tests and writes about a great many products . i could tell that the nittos were a ton better than the mickey ts .i just didnt want to throw away 300 on tires that were in the same catagory as the mickys, but thought about picking them up if they might have been better .hope that clarifies things a little

I used those tires for a photo shoot and only drove about two dozen street miles. Then the car they were on was put up on stands in my shop for a period of work. Later I decided to sell them. I never ran them on the track and my street use was very minimal...but that was a good thing because like all drag radials that work any good, they are for racing only and not very good to use on the street.

That said, the size I had 315/35ZR17 is very popular amongst all the Ford Mustang guys. That part of the enthusaist community tests tires constantly and posts lots of opinions on the Internet. In fact, one reason 315/35ZR17 is so common in a drag radial but yet is hard to find in an ultra-performance street tire is the popularity of that size amongst the Mustang guys.

I sold my set of tires pretty quickly...to a ZR-1 guy, in fact.

I'm sorry I didn't come back here sooner and tell everyone that.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom