Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dreaded car Ins.

billyz06-2003

Corvette
2009 callaway crystal red coupe, 1995 pace car
Has any body looked into hagerty Ins. for c5&c6 vetts, if so how was that company to deal with, hassle to get your money are to pay enough to get it fixed right. wil be happy to get any and all info on them are any company. thanks:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Has any body looked into hagerty Ins. for c5&c6 vetts, if so how was that company to deal with, hassle to get your money are to pay enough to get it fixed right. wil be happy to get any and all info on them are any company. thanks:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Billy,

I do not believe C5 and C6 Vettes qualify for Hagerty car insurance. I did not look closely, but you can review the criteria at: http://www.hagerty.com/Auto/vehicle_insure.aspx

Ralph

I've got NationWide on my side!!!! :cool :upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom