Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Driver Seat Memory

ICOMP

Corvette
2007 Black Z51 Coupe and 2004 Magnetic Red Coupe
Has anyone experienced problems with their C6 driver seat slowly repositioniong while the car is being driven? I know this sounds odd, but for some reason I must reposition the seat at least once in a half hour commute. Hey...I haven't gained that much weight!!

Hi there,

I dont think its the memory as much as it may be a shorted seat adjustment switch.

If the side seat bezel is moved or is not set correctly, it may hold the switch in place which will keep the motor energized.

Take a look at that first.

Allthebest, c4c5

Hi there,

I dont think its the memory as much as it may be a shorted seat adjustment switch.

If the side seat bezel is moved or is not set correctly, it may hold the switch in place which will keep the motor energized.

Take a look at that first.

Allthebest, c4c5

Thanks for the response. I'll take a look... This is a problem that only my wife experiences. She has to raise the seat high to see over the steering wheel! She says the seat falls back to the floor in a short period of time.

I'm thinking that it wouldn't be a good idea to tell her that she's over the factory seat weight limit...;)

Appreciate the response as always!

ICOMP

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom