Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Drywall Lift

Why buy when you can rent?

I've never used a drywall lift... in fact, I hadn't even heard of one until recently when buying supplies at my local hardware store and the saleman suggested I rent one for my project when I'm ready to do the ceilings. In looking at the prices for these things, I have to say renting looks like an attractive option.

-Mac

I agree with Mac, I use one quite often at work and I just rent it. About $20 a day here. You can easily do one cieling a day if your a novice and possibly both if you have even a little experience. If you are set on buying one I would avoid the Northern Tool model, some of their stuff is a little cheesey.

Good luck, Tim :w

I also agree with Mac. Most Home Depot's have them to rent and their tool rental rates are pretty reasonable.

Mailman,

If you buy the bil-jax and want to get rid of it when you done let me know. I'm just a couple hours south of you in Jamestown and I'd be interested.
Happy New Year, Tim :beer

Tims93 said:
Mailman,

If you buy the bil-jax and want to get rid of it when you done let me know. I'm just a couple hours south of you in Jamestown and I'd be interested.
Happy New Year, Tim :beer

As I read down through the posts, I was thinking - SELL! once done to get some of your money back out of it - Sounds like a win - win :m

FWIW, I did my 10 ft ceilings w/ a rolling scaffold and my arms - having a self feeding drywall screw gun helped though ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom