Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dunne Pix in M/T

LMN8R

Corvette
1998 Black Coupe
The Dunne spy shots are all that Motor Trend was able to come up with for the issue of M/T that came out today. There is a 1.5 page blurb on it [the C6] there, and the only thing that I get out of it that is new is that the engine will be 400 hp, and that's not groundbreaking.

Motor Trend needs to get with the program. The cover got me excited, but the pix are the SOS.

Greg

wow you only got it yesterday??? I got mine almost 2 weeks ago,

i think motor trend is very off in their description, check C&D they had a really good description, thats what I thought

corvettecrazy said:
wow you only got it yesterday??? I got mine almost 2 weeks ago,

i think motor trend is very off in their description, check C&D they had a really good description, thats what I thought
;stupid C & D makes more sense.

Can you imagine the money he got for the pics? I think the other pics were better the ones at the motel.

CFour said:
Can you imagine the money he got for the pics? I think the other pics were better the ones at the motel.

I know I wasn't there, but it seems to me that those guys at the NM Motel really blew it if they didn't more pics than we saw. Especially an in focus picture of the front. They said they were there waiting before dawn so they should have been prepared. I would have taken an entire roll (or maxed digital memory) in 2 minutes.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom