Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dynamic Crossfire solutions!

nelson84

Corvette
84 Z51 two tone bronze coupe 85 black on black
This company has a throttle body bushing service and a fuel pressure gauge. Has anybody on here have this stuff and is it beneficial? Where is the fuel pressure gauge?

Is this a good company and are there chips any good?;shrug

This company has a throttle body bushing service and a fuel pressure gauge. Has anybody on here have this stuff and is it beneficial? Where is the fuel pressure gauge?

what company is that?

Yeah I know 'em, Tom and Jim, they're good guys. Tom has posted on CAC several times.

I can't speak for the "chips", but as a general rule no engine can be tuned "remotely" very well...and they will agree. I don't know what they have modified in their chips.

Bill

I was most interested in the "body bushing service" what is that?

That is where they drill out the holes that the throttle shaft go through and install a lubricated bronze "sleeve". The reason for doing this is because the holes in the aluminum TB housings get worn, causing the throttle shaft to "flop" around...which in turn causes an imbalance between the two TBs. Almost ALL CFI engines suffer from this.

That is where they drill out the holes that the throttle shaft go through and install a lubricated bronze "sleeve". The reason for doing this is because the holes in the aluminum TB housings get worn, causing the throttle shaft to "flop" around...which in turn causes an imbalance between the two TBs. Almost ALL CFI engines suffer from this.

Makes sense

Yeah I know 'em, Tom and Jim, they're good guys. Tom has posted on CAC several times.

I can't speak for the "chips", but as a general rule no engine can be tuned "remotely" very well...and they will agree. I don't know what they have modified in their chips.

Bill

Thanks Bill! :thumb

Funny that you say the "Chicago area". I bought my CF from the Chicago area 15+ years ago from a Bloomington Gold judge, at the time I lived in NM. My car was actually used as a Bloomington Gold judge training car and I have the Bloomington documentation to prove it. Just a bit of trivia that I'm throwing out there. :upthumbs

New input here!

This company "DYNAMIC CROSSFIRE SOLUTIONS" is the company that is designing the renegade intake manifold for the 82 and 84 vettes, on a stock crossfire it produces 33 rear wheel horsepower and 16 lbs'ft of torque at the rear wheels. That works out to about 40 plus HP at the engine, that is as much power as a 91 vette. With the addition of:
headers
cat delete
pulleys
chip
K&N
air pump pulley
free flow catback exhaust
1.6 rockers
cam
heads
shift kit
3.73 gears

I would guess over 300 HP:thumb

I am going to order this intake and rock it hard!

I had them do throttle body service and did Excellent job two more days till out of storage and install them and use my manometer do resinc the TB's :thumb

I had them do throttle body service and did Excellent job two more days till out of storage and install them and use my manometer do resinc the TB's :thumb

Your car looks sweet with the chrome rims and the mirror top or chrome:thumb.

What else under the hood? Are you going to order the renegade?

I've had my TBs done here as well .... they do an awesome job ... will be installing pressure gauge as we complete the engine work we're doing right now .... and have ordered the renegade ...... can't wait for these to get done .... :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom