Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

dynamic crossfire solutions

hotshotzny

Corvette
bright red 1984 crossfire
this is just me giving jim at crossfire solutions a big :thumb for being a great business man and telling anyone in this forum with a crossfire to check out his site www.CrossfireInjection.net - Home Page

i ordered a part for my 82 vette and honestly thought i had given it away with the car and ended up finding it while looking for something else.. i contacted jim and with no questions asked he took the old part in and swapped it right out... it may not seem like a lot but in todays age everyones looking to make a buck and most places would tell you tough s^%$ buy a new one and sell the old one on e-bay.

Three cheers for DCS

I would like to thank DCS for proceeding with their Renegade intake manifold. For a while, it looked like the project was going to fail because of low pre-buy numbers, but DCS decided to proceed with the project anyway. I have wanted a good replacement high performance intake manifold for my Crossfire '82 Corvette for 22 years now, and it looks like I'm going to finally get one. Three cheers for DCS.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom