Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Electron Blue vs. Le Mans Blue!

Electron Blue vs. Le Mans Blue

• Electron Blue

Votes: 97 46.4%
  • Le Mans Blue

Votes: 112 53.6%

• Total voters
LeMans Blue 04/Z16, cause there weren't any Machine Silver left, and I got a hell of a deal on this car, also don't like C6.:beer

Admiral is still my favorite...but LeMans is number two! What a color, especially on the Z16.

LeMans Blue for sure...04 CE Cpe

I voted for Nassau Blue.......what it isn't up there............it should be.:D

Nassau Blue for me! Had the 2000 FRC in Nassau Blue. My first Vette was a 1987 Light Blue Metallic(?) roadster. Love all the blue Vettes though.

Vette Dawg said:
With all the color threads around, I thought I'd make one for the blue people! So, which one is your favorite: Electron blue (bright and sparkely) or Le Mans blue (darker and serious) Oh, and why did you buy the color you did?
I have a 2000 navy blue, I think it is the best of the blues, not just because it is my car.

Navy Blue with Oak interior, tan convertible

Navy blue is hot! I have a 2000 Navy Blue with Oak interior. The tan top against the Navy Blue is spectacular!

Blue2000 said:
Navy blue is hot! I have a 2000 Navy Blue with Oak interior. The tan top against the Navy Blue is spectacular!

Blue2000,

Welcome to the CAC. I agree - the navy blue or electron blue cars with tan interior and tops are a beautiful combination.:BOW

Remo:cool

Remo said:
Blue2000,

Welcome to the CAC. I agree - the navy blue or electron blue cars with tan interior and tops are a beautiful combination.:BOW

Remo:cool

How about Electron Blue with red interior and white top??!! That's my "blue" choice...for a C5. Needless to say, the C4 Admiral Blue is my all-time favorite! :)

Elaine

ElectronBlue1.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

I generally don't like blue on any car, but when we were looking for a C5 we almost bought a LeMans Blue '04 as much for the unique interior color combination as the body color. The darker LeMans Blue works well for me.

LeMans Blue!

I actually like all the Corvette blues... very pretty colors. But I really like the LeMans Blue best. In fact, it is the first Corvette blue that may entice me away from red if/when I buy my next Vette!

Something about that color in the sunlight looks like a jewel to me! I love this photo of TriStar's coupe that's for sale in another thread.

2005090438wz.jpg

Blue Who

I have a poster in my office of a Guldstrand Grand Sport 90, and it has kind of a pastel blue which looks nice with the solid white racing stripe down the middle. The print is titled "Clean and Mean." Got it at the Museum for $10 and had it framed with pastel blue border. It gets a lot of raves when people are in my office. Wish I owned the car.

I have a 94 Admiral Blue, which I love, but honestly I think I like the Nassau Blue the best. With that being said, if all goes well I'm picking up an 04 CE Le Mans Blue this afternoon, wish me luck!

One of my favorite colors. I hope everything worked out for you - that color is sweet, and I'd love to own one! -John

Blues discussion

I think my name say's it all. I love the Navy blue. Oak int. Very rare combination.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom