Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Electron Blue vs. Le Mans Blue!

Electron Blue vs. Le Mans Blue

• Electron Blue

Votes: 97 46.4%
  • Le Mans Blue

Votes: 112 53.6%

• Total voters
Electron blue the only blue!
NAMETAG.jpg
DSC04063_edited-1.jpg

EB...Be Nice

Dwayne, I'd have to agree....Electron Blue is one fine color.
Remo:cool

EBZ06010.jpg

On The Other Hand

Lemans Blue looks pretty nice as well.

CIMG1369.jpg

What Goes Around Doesn't Always Come Around

Here's what GM called "Lemans Blue" in 1969.

1077240604046454260S600x600Q85.jpg

When I saw my Electron Blue coupe on the showroom floor there was no question in my mind about any other color!:cool

What's wrong with Navy Blue?

My all time favorite blue is the 95 Admiral Blue, but, couldn't find a great one when I bought my 1st Vette in 05. I bought an 01 Navy Blue coupe and love it. Electron Blue is my 3rd choice followed closely by the Lemans Blue. Course, that's just my opinion on the blues... I'd have them all if I could...:thumb

I have an 04 Comm. Edition vert.. I bought it after I saw it on the chevy dealer car lot where I live. It just had 1,500 mi. on it. At the time I had a low mileage 98 red coupe and didn't really have any intention of buying a newer vett until I saw this one. I've had mine next to an electron blue and can just barely see a shade difference in the two. So I would have to say I like both blues about the same.

I own an 04 that's LeMans Blue but I like the Electron Blue best.

Of the two I like and voted for the electron blue, but I am also partial to the Navy blue metallic!! looks great with soe ghost flames.

But the best blue is RADAR BLUE!!!! Fairly rare and changes colors!!

Tank

admiral blue and le mans blue pays tribute to the Corvette Le Mans race heritage.

Anything close to those colors no matter what the name would be my first choice.

i voted for LeMans Blue but if Navy were listed that would get my vote! Then of course 1967 Lynndale Blue could be my all time favorite!!!!! :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom