Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: Epic Fail: Show-off Corvette ZR1 driver crashes into Chrysler SRT8

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Ouch

Not to mention the camera mans drink splashed all over him, that's a shame... that Chrysler was a nice car.:ugh

Sadly... there are some f&$king morons in our hobby that make us look bad.

Hopefully, that errant ZR-1 owner's next car will be a Honda Fit.

I think someones insurance premium will be going up. :w

I guess that ZR1 got away from him. It looks like he was nailing it while his front wheels were turned. Back when the C6Z was introduced the net was flooded with guys that skidded across lawns trying to do donuts in front of homes, or drag racing without keeping the wheels straight. It only makes sense that the ZR1 is a lot more gorilla than most guys can handle.

what insurance?

If the insurance companies were to find out this accident happened on a race track...there wont be any coverage. If you play, your gonna pay eventually.

I give this video two thumbs up for hillariousness!

Wonder what the rest of the video shows. I am guessing that the video does not show the beginning of the tape. There is no way the guy with the camera pulled it up and got the camera started just to catch the wreck. Somehow I just don't think this tells all of the story.

I still see that the Z lost control and wrecked the two cars.

Just more proof you can't fix stupid. As my dear father always said, "If 'ya can't drive it, don't buy it."

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom