Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Exedy Twin Disk

gsmi837

Corvette
2004 Z-06 Black on Black
Man, these C5-Zo6 bolt on mods ,for all that easy to obtain, not too expensive, HP that's supposed to be just laying around is B.S. (I think I'm going broke here guys) and I'm second in line @ my local Chevy store for my C6-Zo6! It's sure alot of fun though. Anyhow, my Exedy 2 disk clutch is slipping like mad after only about 10k! I'm hoping that the hamburgers that installed it screwed it up. I called Exedy and they said if after I take it out, its defective they would stand behind their product. Not like that jerk at West Coast Corvette! Whom I's suing over those sh-- rear ends he sells. Buyer beware. MY question is does anybody know where (on the internet) I can find instructions on how to remove and replace my 04 Z06 clutch? I'm trying to save a few bucks-they haven't even told me how much my new Z-06 is going to run! That makes me a little nervous. Does anyone know how much the sticker price is going to be? Thx, George Smith gsmi837@msn.com P.S Thank-you Todd Griffith for your help on my last post

Replacing that clutch will not be easy. Due to the way the driveline is put together you have to drop the rear out along with the torque tube. With experienced people it is about a 5-6 hour job.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom