Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

exhaust

hotshotzny

Corvette
bright red 1984 crossfire
anyone had any expierience with the kbd targa mufflers listed in ecklers.... on another forum it was about 50/50 some saying they were not a bad economical choice that gave a decent sound, others saying they noticed no real difference in sound... i dont want the car to be so loud i cant drive it without ****ing off people, but i want it to sound good!

any other suggestions would be great as well

thanks

mufflers

IF YOU WANT A NICE SOUND TRY MAGNA FLOW MUFFLERS. I THINK YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASED. JIM:beer

So no experience with them, just with Flowmaster Super 40s on my stang and Dynamax super turbos on the vette. Have you checked out U-tube see if you can find a video with a vette with them installed, give you an idea of the sound.

I have flowmasters on my 350 Corvette and magnaflows on my 302 Mustang.
The previous owners put them on, so i don't know the details.
My Corvette is deep and pretty loud, but not too much for my taste.
My Mustang sets off car alarms, and is not much fun on the highways. It gives most of my passengers headaches.

I'd go with flowmasters.

I have Flowmasters on mine and it sounds nice and deep. Surprisingly at speed you can still hold a conversation with your passenger but at low rpms fuggettabbout it

I actually have those on targa's on my car. when i rebuilt it i ran out of ambition and threw those on there for lack of anything else right in the parts store that day! I got them from a local place here and I was in a hurry to get the car on the road....

they are loud.. of course my car is loud period... but i would use the flowmasters if i were you.... i will when i stop working on my sons car!

(dropping another motor in that!)

the search has begun..... im hunting for the best price on the rear Y pipe and a set of flow masters (unless someone changes my mind) i was up under it yesterday and the one mufflers almost rotted right out and the Y pipe looks pretty terrible also so looks like its gonna be sooner than i thought.... oh well.... :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom