Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

exhaust

bell

Corvette
95 ZR-1 Blk/Blk
Anyone have or know of any used or new headers for ZR-1 and or rear exhaust (x-pipes-cat back system-or complete 3") May look at cats also.
Also interested in suggestions on these areas as my cats on my 90 are breaking up inside and rattle like crazy!!

I *think* the '93-95 are still available from GM. Those are two-piece where the cat can be removed. '90-92's are NLA.

I've seen a few sets pop up for sale here: http://www.zr1netregistry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10 Usually not any takers for them.

You could also just go all out and get headers and cats or just headers if your state doesn't require cats. Or if they don't require cats you could just knock out the substrate from yours and not spend a dime.

As Aurora40 said the ZR1 Net Registry is a good place to look. You might also post in the parts wanted/needed sections of the Registry as well. I had a stock system laying around for about a year when a local guy posted looking for one. We were within a few miles of each other so he was able to pick it up.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom