Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Experiences with haggling as a buyer?

Brassplyer

I've bought used cars before, exclusively from private sellers but never a car like a Vette. Have you generally been able to get a Vette for less than the asking price? Ever gotten someone to come down even when they state "Price is firm/non-negotiable"?

If so what worked to your advantage?

Ever gotten what you consider to be a great buy on a used C3 or other Vette from a dealer?

I've bought used cars before, exclusively from private sellers but never a car like a Vette. Have you generally been able to get a Vette for less than the asking price? Ever gotten someone to come down even when they state "Price is firm/non-negotiable"?

If so what worked to your advantage?

Ever gotten what you consider to be a great buy on a used C3 or other Vette from a dealer?

I have always bought all my used and new cars for less than the asking price. You have you know your product and let the seller know you do also, homework is critical. I enjoy it and see it as a challenge, but not all people do and that's ok, and if you don't then I would not recommend doing it as it will be very frustrating to you. It usually takes a lot of time and patience to negotiate a significantly lower price.

Everything is negotiable, you just have to figure out how to get there, each transaction and person is different.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom