Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Exterior Design Elements?

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Some folks like hood louvers such as those found on the C6-R race car, and others don't.

Some folks like the buttress look as seen on the sides of the rear hatch window on the Callaway C16, and others don't.

What exterior design elements would you like to see on the C7 that haven't really been seen on past Corvette generations?

At least 2 hood options with raised center and/or vents being part of the option package.
Possibly a bit more aggresive body, i.e. the Z06 body as being the standard body style and the Z06 getting an even more "aggresive" body style to stand out with.
Just my .02 cents.;shrug
Also a 427 option in a convertible for us vert owners-GIVE US THE OPPORTUNITY FOR ONE TOO without us having to give up our "open air" cars!
And, last by not least, a 427 WITH AN AUTOMATIC! Not everybody wants or lives and breaths and dies by a 6 speed, for crying out loud! I got my knee injured in Iraq so badly and almost lost my left leg, I can't shift fast so I have to buy an automatic-God, I would love to have my 427 again-had one back in the 60's in a vert. C'mon, guys, you did it then, Viper and other guys are doing it now, YOU can do it now too. I'd gladly give up some top end speed (keep me limited to 187) for the 427 HP and Torque up to 187. I don't need to break the sound barrier-haha.
Please? ;shrug :v :v

They should try to get rid of the orange peel in the paint. it really detracts. Or at least give it some more clear coat so it can be sanded after sale without taking away from its protective qualities.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom