Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale F/S 1967 327/350 hp A/C 4speed car

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Mike Terry

Corvette
63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS
Up F/S is my 67 Goodwood Green coupe with saddle interior. This car is a 327 with 350 HP # matching 4 speed survivor with the interior showing wear and the paint showing cracking. This car does have A/C and it works. This would be a great car to just drive as is or to restore to NCRS Standards if one wanted to. This car sounds bad azz with the sidepipes. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at or PM or call me 317 nine four five fifty 1 21 $50,000. Please No Trades, No Broker Calls NO TEXT Messages mikes54vet@aol.com 317-945-5121 If you are looking for a nice Survivor then this is the car for you. E-mail me for pic I have lowered the price from 56K to $50K cash. You see dead presidents do talk, they talked me into lowering my price for them. This car has been SOLD

Last edited:
Not sure how to post pic on this site. If someone is wanting pic if they will e-mail me at mikes54vet@aol.com I will be more then glad to send them pic of the car or answer any questions they may have. You could also call me if you want info. 317-945-5121 Price has been lowered from 56K to 50K cash. You see dead presidents do talk. They talked me into lowering my price. That is as low as it will go.

Last edited:
Not sure how to post pic on this site. If someone is wanting pic if they will e-mail me at mikes54vet@aol.com I will be more then glad to send them pic of the car or answer any questions they may have. You could also call me if you want info. 317-945-5121 Price has been lowered from 56K to 50K cash. You see dead presidents do talk. They talked me into lowering my price. That is as low as it will go.

Mike, posting pics is so easy even a cave man could do it ! ……………. 'go advanced' and 'manage attachments' !!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom