Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S 2005 DSOM C6 Coupe (Phoenix AZ Area)

Dadman1950

Corvette
2012 GS Vert 2000 C5 FRC Pewter
CAR IS SOLD 2005 Corvette Coupe For Sale CAR IS SOLD
I am the original owner of this beautiful Daytona SunsetOrange Metallic /Cashmere Arizona car. The car is equipped with the optional Z51 Performance Package, allcomfort options and an automatic transmission and rides on the optional chromealuminum wheels. The car has under 5000original miles and has never had any damage or paintwork. Except for the “Lojak” theft deterrent systemeverything on the car is 100% original. The roof has never been off the car. This exceptional car is kept in a heated/ ACgarage and covered. The car has neverbeen in the rain and has never spent one night outside of the garage. I have every piece of documentation for thecar which I bought new in May of 2005 from a local Phoenix dealer and has neverbeen driven outside of the state. Thecar has never seen the hot summer Arizona sun – it is covered and stored fromMay through mid September every year. The car is as close to perfect as possible for a 4500 mile car. The only reason I am selling is I am buying anew Corvette convertible and I already own two other Corvettes. This is like buying a new Corvette for under$30K. Car is located in Phoenix. No tire kickers or test drives unlessserious. You can contact me at ricktavel1@gmail.com for more details and pictures. Price $29,995 Firm CAR IS SOLD
P1000211.jpgP1000139ed.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful Car, Dadman! GLWS

Marcus, you know Rosie loves that color....well so do I. It just can't happen right now though.

Sweet car though!

My absolute favorite Vette color combination...stunning. Bet it's pretty in early morning with the sunrise over the Superstitions. Good luck.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom