Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F*S* Carbon Fiber Interior Pieces NEW >> PICS ****

mrm1149

Corvette
2000 Pewter coupe
These are new pieces, never been installed. http://www.vetteessentials.com/tecstar/carbonfiber.htm
Console Base $200 shipped in the 48 Paypal or postal money order please........[/COLOR] No Core Is Required.

DSCN6070.jpg

Wow, those are beautiful. Too bad my "fun budget" precludes them right now. But at those prices, I don't see you hanging on to them for long.

Here's a bump for good member to deal with.

(I have to quit looking at them or I'm going to sell my kids PS/3) ;)

Thanks Michael, howyadoin' have several of these left from a charity auction that never materialized;shrug here are a few shots in my car

DSCN5807.jpg

DSCN5806.jpg

Great pics. You've got the nickle shift knob and the chrome radio/HVAC controls. I've been wondering how that would look (I like it). Thanks.

BTW: That steering wheel really ties things together nicely.

Thank you Preacher, the carbon fiber leather was about the tail end of what Ken had before he passed away........makes it much more meaningful to me as I was likely one of the last few to converse with him.

Do you have a piece that goes ahead of the armrest console? Its the large part with the shifter popping out.. and heading up the radio/heating controls? (I don't know what its called)

thats the part I would like to get in carbon fiber "look"

Thanks in advance for your response.

JB

Sorry to be so late on this JB, no I don't have that piece. Give Stuart a call at oem dash. Tell him I referred you 574-830-0238

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom