Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

F/S Dynomax Super Turbo Mufflers

vetteboy86

Corvette
1986 Black "Indy 500 Pace car replica"
I had these on my car for no more than two years, which does not amount to many miles at all. I replaced them with Dynomax ultra flow mufflers, but performance and sound was not noticeable. Now what is on the car is staying so I am wondering what kind of money I can get.

Make me an offer. Summit has the pair for 300 bucks. Part # WLK-17483. Will post pics later, or can email upon request.

Thanks,
Craig

I also have a pair of 84-91 quiet flow mufflers. Mid america price 189.99. They were quieter than the dynomax mufflers. They are aluminized, and look in decent shape. The bodies are rougher than the tips, as I usually cleaned those regularly.

Thanks

For anyone reading this, I have those on mine and like them. Nice tone without getting obnoxious. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the support!

Would Pics Help??

The pictures are of the dynomax mufflers. They are in good condition. I have more pics that I can email.

I'll take 175 for the mufflers.

I've also got a front and rear Y pipe that is in good condition. No rust on them. The front Y pipe has pre-cats as you would see with an original. I will take $75.00

Finally, I have a true dual exhaust system. The link is to mid america. I have the aluminized version. $75.00

C4 Corvette Exhaust 1984-1991 Dual - Mid America Motorworks

Thanks for looking.

Interested in the true dual setup for 75 dollars. is that just the piping and no mufflers?? I have a set of flow masters that are brand new so I don't really need mufflers but if you have some then good deal.

You are correct. That is my fault. The true dual exhaust would go from the exhaust manifolds back to whatever mufflers are chosen to go on the car.

Is 75 including the shipping? If so you have yourself a buyer. The guy who had my car before me put true duals on it but it's F&*$ed up. I would forward you the money this thursday via pay pal.

Another thing, does it have the necessary hardware to hook up to the manifolds?? And does it have the hangers?

What kind of condition are the pipes in out of curiousity. I would like this to be a permanent fix if I could. So I'm hoping they are in good shape.

What is the zip these would ship to?

I will take pictures of the pipes for you and then you can make a determination. I wouldn't want to send them sight unseen. They are aluminized so sure they have discolored from the heat, but they do not rust like metal pipes. I will post the pictures today or tomorrow. It doesn't look like any rain is the in forecast!!

I did some brief research today on ups.com. I got quotes anywhere from 80 to 100 dollars to ship. I estimated 50 lbs, and also the box size I would be shipping in. I may be totally off in my calculations. Any idea on what it may weight?? If you are interested for yourself, my zip is 46561.

Depends on box size. if its 50 lbs at 48x18x18 it'll run about 35 through fed ex. If its a 60x18x18 it'll run 95 dollars. Get back to me with how big the box would have to be. If it would have to be five foot do you think you could let the system go for 50 bucks? If not okay just curious. If you can fit it in a 4 foot box I'd be happy to spend the 75 on it.

Does this come with any hangers or gaskets?? I know it does from the company, but being that it is used I doubt it. Get back to me.

I'll get back to you tomorrow with that information and measurements, and pictures. Sorry for the delay, did the fathers day thing today!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom