Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Facebook

i am on there, use my email z711996@yahoo.com in the search block and you will find me under my name, Jerry Wallace.

I am as well. Got back in touch with people I hadn't talked to since high school.

I'm on there as well.

I'm on facebook but I have to be careful about privacy and identity theft .So I've kinda altered a few things ----I'm posing as a Las Vegas hooker .I see where a few of ya have already contacted me ;LOL

I'm on facebook but I have to be careful about privacy and identity theft .So I've kinda altered a few things ----I'm posing as a Las Vegas hooker .I see where a few of ya have already contacted me ;LOL

Oh!.....so that was you?........... a little overpriced if you ask me :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

I was signed up and then sumpin went aray.
Now when I try to get my sign on info they say "refer" to the sign on list.
Sign on and it reads "dumb a..... your already on, go to page so and so. Go there and get new security codes and when the codes are entered it reads "dumb a... your on.
Any suggestions? :W ;LOL

The wife is....I have a hard time following things on there. I read (on her account) the Mid America stuff and the few things that my kids put on there, but that's it.

Oh my.
Anyway thanks. Guess someone will come along with an idea. Not 2 excited about it anywho.
Lotta goofy stuff on it.
I ain't tellin about no panties.
I don't have a solution to the issue Bob wish I did .I'm really not into it but it's a way of relating with the grand children.

CAN SOMEONE HELP BOB :W (please)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom