Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Feb COTM - and other Callaway related news, w/in>

*89x2*

Folks, with the :CAC Callaway Forum being down for the past few days, that gave me plenty of time to focus on site updates at the www.callawayownersgroup.com
cog.gif

The latest "Callaway of the Month" has been added, with last month's amazing CR-1 being moved to the GALLERY Tab (Archives) - In addition to the photos of the car, there are actually two different perspectives on it. One story, as related by its owner. The other tale, is an interview with many of the folks behind the building of the car - VERY Cool.

Speaking of the GALLERY Tab, there have been photos added for the long overdue, 2002 Callaway Reunion event @ Carlisle. Turbo Luigi provided some great insight to his first Callaway Event - a show that introduced many of us to one another, in real life :cool

Aside from those updates, don't forget to check out the new BUYERS GUIDE Tab in case you are in the market. And there has also been an "FAQ" Tab added since the New Year.

If you thought there couldn't be any more - well, there is! The www.callawayownersgroup.com
cog.gif
website has a few more items that have been added. To see them however, you'll just have to explore the site and check them out for yourself!

As always, we look to get feedback from Owners & Enthusiasts, as it is as much your website as it is ours - If you have a car in mind that you think would make a great "COTM" feature, feel free to drop a line to suggest it - or better yet, write a few paragraphs about it and include detailed photos about it and we'll get it online :cool (Thanks again Mike for the perspective on this mos. COTM that you provided!)

Enjoy the site - More to come over the next few days! :upthumbs

- Chris
www.callawayownersgroup.com
cog.gif

I'd really love to see HuggerC8's car as Callaway of the Month someday. It's a shame to only have the Commemorative C8 on there with a bunch of Corvettes :).

Also, one thing, on the callawayownersgroup website, the top/header of it is too small to show all of the clickable links, it only shows the first row. I'm using a 1024x768 resolution on AOL if that matters.

Brangeta said:
I'd really love to see HuggerC8's car as Callaway of the Month someday. It's a shame to only have the Commemorative C8 on there with a bunch of Corvettes :).

Also, one thing, on the callawayownersgroup website, the top/header of it is too small to show all of the clickable links, it only shows the first row. I'm using a 1024x768 resolution on AOL if that matters.

Thanks for the suggestions - I just resized the text of the top bar to a smaller font to allow all the "buttons" to fit on a std. res . screen - I will look at it again

I do sometimes forget my laptop, has a superwide screen ;)

Thanks again for the feedback! :m

Brangeta said:

I looked at it again on four different machines - It all seems to fit correctly :confused

What is your text size for your display set at?
If you click View (at the top of your screen) and go to "Text Size" you can change how it is set - mine are all set on Medium -

Let me know if this helps any - Thanks :m

My AOL probably just has messed up text or something. I checked it on Firefox and it looks just fine.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom