Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally back in a Vert

Bonnell

Corvette
2008 Convertible
I have been "vetteless" for about 15 months. I expected to have to wait until winter to get another vert since I failed to pull the trigger this past winter on a couple of nice ones.

I have been watching the online sites and the for sales section here closely and a really good deal presented itself and I jumped.

I found a 2008 CRM vert, 3LT, NPP, Z51 with new Firestone Firehawk WO RFTs and 24 months/10,000 miles left on a platinum warranty and two years left on free synthetic oil changes (but, every 5,000 miles). It came with a really nice indoor cover with a logo carrying bag and an outdoor cover with a logo carrying bag. It also has the C6 emblem exhaust enhancement and small things like a chrome corvette license plate holder, logo floor mats, chrome tire stem covers and even a new Dr Color Chip paint chip repair (unopened - there is one very small chip that I may use this on). It has 52,300 miles. I have always purchased new or with low miles (under 10K) but at $28K I feel like I got a great deal.:thumb

NICE! :thumb

I'd agree that you got a great deal! Great color combo as well! Enjoy! :thumb

You did very well as this is a beautiful car. Congrats!

Very nice roadster. If you are going to own a Vette, it should be a convertible!!

Thanks everyone. I am very happy to be back in a vette and an active member.:thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom