Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

finally got my new wheels on....

I have seen TT II's on a c4 and dont like them very much. Your TT M's look great ! The wider flat spoke give them a totally different look.
what offset are the rear 17x10.5 wheels ?
it's 45 I think.... but don't hold me to that..... if you really want to know I can call and get that info....

I found them on the AR web site. Looks like they are 44mm offset.
They are a 1 piece cast wheel. TTII"s are a two piece wheel.
looks like they would work really well on an early c4 with that offset.

Nice wheels!!!!! I hope you have good insurance. you'll cause a lot of neck injurys when you drive past.

I found them on the AR web site. Looks like they are 44mm offset.
They are a 1 piece cast wheel. TTII"s are a two piece wheel.
looks like they would work really well on an early c4 with that offset.
I got them through Tomzwheels..... good price, tires mounted on the rims, all I had to do was put them on the car...

Nice wheels!!!!! I hope you have good insurance. you'll cause a lot of neck injurys when you drive past.
lol thanks.... they do make the paint look deeper IMO...

Hey, ME TOO!

:upthumbs

Those wheels look fantastic! I love that classic muscle car look. I might copy those for my 89. Thanks for sharing those pictures. Very Nice.

Thanks,
Radar :_rock:beer

I put 18"x10" all the way around,the AZA wheels & tires on mine are from www.wheelmax.com and just used the Camaro 45mm offset. Cost of wheels/tires/balanced/shipped all was $1,200.00

Anyone need some NEW 17" ZR tires,I got a whole set!

Is it me or are these C-4's looking more like classics all the time? Cool wheels on a hot car!
yeah I think I like the classic look more so than new rims which to me look good on C5s and C6s... didn't really like those styles on my car.... but that's just me.....

before:
stevesvette2.jpg

stevesvette5.jpg

after:

cor041.jpg

cor036.jpg

The new rims are Torq Thrust M's 17X9.5 in the front, 17X10.5 in the rear... the tires are Vrdestein 275/40/17 in the front and 315/35/17 in the rear....
Those really look great on your Vette. When I got my 89,I was considering those for mine but to many other C4 vette owners around here had the same idea. So I got the Newer C6 ZO6 rims instead. I'm really glad I did. Your Vette is looking good.:beer

2144904993_2e0894f18b.jpg
The new wheels I put on my 93' A.Z.A. 18" x 10" w/ 275/35ZR-18

2144904993_2e0894f18b.jpg
The new wheels I put on my 93' A.Z.A. 18" x 10" w/ 275/35ZR-18

i like those too.... you painted your calipers red I see... I am trying to decide what color to paint mine.... not sure red goes with the Ruby red, but maybe black or silver.... still trying to make up my mind....

Those really look great on your Vette. When I got my 89,I was considering those for mine but to many other C4 vette owners around here had the same idea. So I got the Newer C6 ZO6 rims instead. I'm really glad I did. Your Vette is looking good.:beer
not many in my area with the TTm's which is why I decided to go with them..... your wheels look nice, good combo....

Thanks, I like the stance of the wheels, The difference is the 45mm offset...AS for the calipers, I completely took them off and wire-wheeled them & the brackets. Just used the spray paint for calipers. Maybe if you went silver brackets and BLACK calipers. That would look good with those NICE "tts".

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom