Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FINALLY!!!!

douglas foster

Corvette
1984 C4 Gold coupe, Z51, 4+3 manual, BBS rims,
Winter depression over, triple digits today hallelujah!!!!
interiortempest-03.jpg
!!

Lucky You

I envy you...rainy..40 degrees here in Virginia...looks like i'll be house bound today...no Vette drives for the wife and myself....by the way great lookin' C4 you've got there...enjoy the day you're lucky ! :beer

Congratulations! Enjoy!

It's raining here:(

we're having nice weather here in Colorado as well....to bad my 'vette is getting new injectors put in right now! :(

We are all getting teased in Louisville! One day it is 70 and the very next day we have a high of 38 with a chance of snow! :mad

So Bay Vetter said "Here in So Cal we take the Vette to breakfast at leats once a week year 'round" .

Well, not to rub it in but..... OHHH YEAAAH!! :cool

In what way did it hit triple digits Im in NE and it has surpassed 72* are you saying it hit 100 in Minnesota HOW you're in the Lake effect snow region Right?

looks great, bet you made quite a hit at the show.
corvette09-15-1.jpg

No doubt about that Walked away with " OUTSTANDING in CLASS " Award. I now have a 1st place....a 2nd place.....and..... A Outstanding in class. so, Yeah I'm doing pretty good so far for 2 years as owner
vin_-_00521__z-51_c4-albums-vette-they-said-under-powered-weak-picture1433-o-reillys-auto-parts-world-wheels-2009-omaha-ne.jpg

It's crazy that you have the exact same color of car WE have to get these cars side-by-side for a photo shoot

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom