Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Finally!

Geof180

Corvette
94 ZR-1 and a 96 LT1 coupe
yes!! i finally got away from school again to drive my car.. :):):) unfortunately, it must sit idle during the week, as i usually am unable to leave due to schoolwork and other fun activities:cry anyways - i just wanted to share my happiness with people i know would appreciate it... :):):)

yes, it is happy on planet geof once again... there is just something about the sights of driving through the rocky mountains with the sound of an American V8 thundering beneath a fiberglass clamshell......

one more week until finals!! woo hoo!!!

Wild West Vette Fest

Geof180, if you like cruising in the rockies try to make it to the Wild West Vette Fest 8-23,24,25-02. It's in West Yellowstone, Montana. Contact Richard & Linda Moore 208-357-7573 e-mail rlm@srv.net or Todd & Pam Parker 208-478-5900 e-mail toddslap@aol.com they can give you all the info on it. Good luck and happy cruising.

Geof180,

I know that feeling. I normally don't get the chance to drive my own Vette during the week, so I look forward to the weekends when I can drive it. Each and every time I do, I feel like I'm "home again". :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom